- Go to the internet and research “notepad designs”
- Find 10 of your favorite designs and save the images and post to your blog with a paragraph description.
- Your notepad size should be 3 1/4″ wide by 4 3/4″ tall
- You need to design your notepad papers using only two colors, remember someone should be able to write on the notepad paper and be able to read it. You design needs to include:
- Printing four copies of the same thing on a single sheet of paper is known as 4-up. It saves paper. Layout your artwork 4up. Making sure to add Crop Marks that are .25 in stroke width and a length of .125
- Crop marks, also known as trim marks, are lines printed in the corners of your publication’s sheet or sheets of paper to show the printer where to trim the paper. Crop marks should appear at every corner of every sheet that needs to be cut.
- When finished post both the single design and the 4up on your blog. Then see the instructor to print your artwork.
- Cover Design – See the instructor for measurements
When finished and all constructed, photograph from multiple angels your final piece and post the final photos on your blog with a paragraph description.