We are going to have a poster contest. 2nd and 3rd block classes will both participate. Everyone will design a poster for the upcoming 14th Annual Fall Festival and Halloween Carnival. The client says “Please let the students know that the Carnival is geared for K-3 – 6th grade, so nothing too scary.”
The size of the document is: portrait 8 ½ x 10
Below is the information for the poster design:
- Saturday, October 24th from 4:00- 8:00 PM
- St. Anne Family Life Center
Text that needs to be included:
- Proceeds Benefit the Needy in Our Community
- Safe Fun For the Entire Family!!!
- Haunted House if you dare…
- Costume Contest – 4PM Registration
- Crafts in the Front Lobby
- Games Galore – please show NEW and OLD FAVORITES
- Silent Auction – a pre-bid opportunity on some select items after the Masses on 10/10 & 11 and 10/17 & 18
At the bottom of the poster:
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND — THE RANDAZZO FAMILY
(OWNER’S OF THE RANDAZZO’S GRID IRON)
will be serving their scrumptious Italian Dinner.
Adult Ticket – $8 Child Ticket – $5
Price includes spaghetti & meatballs, garden salad, bread & drink
BEST DEAL IN TOWN!!
SERVING BEGINS AT 5 P.M.
Please understand that we must give an accurate ticket count to the Randazzo Family prior to the night of the Festival. Therefore, substitutions and/or refunds will not be given. TICKET SALES AFTER 10/10-11 & 10/17-18 MASSES. Only a limited number of tickets will be sold at the door.