How To FINAL PRESENTATION
- Save all the projects in one folder called FINAL WORK that are needed for the final exam, the list is above.
- Make sure all your files are labeled correctly.
- You need an MP3 of your favorite song (this must have clean lyrics, if explicit lyrics are used in your final project YOU WILL FAIL THE FINAL). If you find your song on youtube.com you can download the song using this link: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
- Find your song on youtube.com
- Copy the url address (an example is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE)
- Paste it in the box and click convert Video
- Click the Download link
- The MP3 file should download to your Finder – Downloads folder
- LISTEN to the song and make sure there are NO explicit lyrics
- Open Adobe Photoshop – It should be on your doc but if it isn’t, go to your Finder – applications folder – Adobe Photoshop CC – Adobe Photoshop CC.app
- Go to File – Scripts – Load Files into Stack
- Click the button Browse…
- Navigate to the folder on your desktop called Final Work
- Holding Shift on your keyboard, select the first file then scroll to the bottom of the list and click the last file – click open
- Click OK
Let your computer run the script, be patient.
- Using the Move Tool and your layer palette
- Make sure you are on the correct layer, and move your file to the center of your page.
If you want to make it bigger or smaller use COMMAND – T
Go Layer by Layer and Make sure they are in the right place
- Once it is all organized Add a Layer with your Name using the Text Tool
You should have many more layers than shown here.
- Go to Window – Timeline
23.Click on the button “Create Video Timeline”
It should look like this but with many more layers
- Each Layer or Slide should last for about 2:00f which is 30 seconds.
- Drag the end and the beginning of the purple box to the correct timing for each layer.
- Add your music to the Audio Track by clicking on the music note
It should look like this:
- Add transitions and effects to your photos by clicking on the little arrows and selecting the effect you would like.
When finished arranging and adding effects
- Go to File – Export – Render Video
- When you are finished with your project upload the finished .mp4 to canvas for presentation
PDF File for collection:
- Go to File – Automate – PDF presentation
- Load all your files
- Click Save, name it will your first and last name.pdf
- Turn this into canvas as well.