Design an Intro Graphic and Slogan Graphic:
1. Design an Intro graphic that includes your name on a NEW document that is
1920px x 1080px at 72 resolution by going to File->New Document
2. Use the Text tool to write your name, first and last.
3. You can add any graphics or pictures to this intro, but if your name is hard to read, points will be taken off.
4. When done creating your graphic, save it to your desktop as Intro Graphic
Present all your work IN ORDER
The list of projects in your final presentation is below. Create a folder on your desktop called FINAL WORK, save all of your final projects into this folder.
(save all your work as JPG)
- Intro Graphic
- About Me Portrait Project
- Robot Day
- Best Principle of Design Photograph
- Changing Teeth, Before and After
- Healing Brush, Before and After
- Liquify Before and After
- Changing Eye Color Before and After
- Changing Hair Color Before and After
- Retouching Final You Before and After
- Eye Art
- Photo Restoration – Antique Photo – Before and After
- Own Photo Restoration – Before and After
- Environmental Portrait
- Digital Landscape Painting
- Photo Illustration
- Double Exposure
- DVD cover Design
- Billboard Designs – 4
- Surrealistic Portrait
- Surrealistic Animal Face
- Surrealistic Hybrid Animals
- PhotoStory 1
- PhotoStory 2
- PhotoStory 3
- Final Campaign – Logo Design
- Final Campaign – Design Brief (Design this page)
- Final Campaign – Storefront Design
- Final Campaign – Product
- Final Campaign – Magazine Ad
- Final Campaign – Website Homepage
- *T-Shirt Project
- Label all the files (numbers should be listed as 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11 etc.)
- You need an MP3 of your favorite song (this must have clean lyrics, if explicit lyrics are used in your final project YOU WILL FAIL THE FINAL). If you find your song on youtube.com you can download the song using this link:
- Find your song on youtube.com
- Copy the url address (an example ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE)
- Paste it in the box and click convert Video
- Click Convert Video
- Click the Download link
- The MP3 file should download to your Finder – Downloads folder
- LISTEN to the song and make sure there are NO explicit lyrics
- Open Adobe Photoshop – It should be on your doc but if it isn’t, go to your Finder – applications folder – Adobe Photoshop CC – Adobe Photoshop CC.app
- Go to File –New – Choose Film & Video
- Set the video settings to HDTV 1080p/29.97, RGB, White Background
- Go to the folder with your final work on it, set the program and the folder side by side so you can see both the application and the contents of your folder.
- Shift and select all of your files for your portfolio from the FINAL WORK folder.
- Drag all the files to your new document.
- They come in one at a time.
- Set the size of each photo on your new document, then press enter, it should bring up the second file.
They will overlapp, that is OK
Repeat the process until all of your files are on the new document.
You should have a layer for each image. (You will have way more than I have shown below)
- Go Layer by Layer and Make sure they are in the right place
20. Go to Window – Timeline
21.Click on the middle of the button “Create Video Timeline”
——–If it does not say Create Video Timeline, hit the down arrow on the right of Create Frame Animation and choose Create Video Timeline.
It should look like this but with many more layers
22. Each Layer or Slide should last for about 2:00f which is 2 seconds.
——You Can Zoom in and out of your timeline using the little slider on the bottom left
There is no fast way to do this, you need to grab the right edge of the purple rectangle and drag it left.
23. All of the video layers must be set to 2:00f
Once you have done this you need to stagger each video layer by dragging the purple box to look like stairs. Remember the first one should be your graphic intro page so that should be at the bottom of the stack and showing first.
– Do Not add Transitions!!!!
To Add Music in the bottom left of the video timeline there is an audio track.
Click the music note drop down arrow.
Choose Add Audio –
Navigate to your .mp3 downloaded file. It should look something like this:
25. Go to File – Export – Render Video
26. When you are finished with your project upload the finished .mp4 to canvas for presentation